Mechanical Engineer - Pressure Vessel Design
Location : Willingboro NJ US 08046
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19047-AS
Compensation : 60000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer to design high temperature, high pressure, ASME code industrial equipment.
- Development or improvement of actual products or designs.
- Creation of previously non-existent products or modifications of existing products, including product line extensions.
- Selection and testing of materials, ingredients or components that will be suitable for the product.
- Respond to a customer requests for a particular product or design.
- Design cycle includes conceptualizing, developing prototypes, testing and perfecting designs.
- Work on machine designs using AutoCAD.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience in mechanical design of large industrial equipment.
- Experience with AutoCAD 2D/3D a must.
- Experience with SolidWorks CAD would be a plus.
- Experience with high temperature equipment, pressure vessels, weldments and codes.
- Travel up to 20% of the time.
- Position pays around 60-70k with a potential of 30% bonus.
Contact: Alex Salewycz