Mechanical Engineer - Rotating Equipment Services
Location : Houston TX US 77004
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19316-TX-MK1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 130000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Oil Refining - Petroleum - Petrochem
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer to sell rotating equipment support / services to power plants, water treatment, pipeline, petrochemical and refinery operations.
- Provide field service operations for large rotating equipment including turbines, compressors and rotary pumps.
- Approximately 25-35% travel domestically.
- Work with engineers who manage rotating machinery field service - testing, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance.
- Understanding of computational fluid dynamics, and stress and vibration for rotating equipment.
- Responsible for growing revenues and maintaining relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Support proposal preparation, match customer requirements with capabilities and follow-up and close out of projects.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with large industrial rotating equipment such as compressors and turbines.
- Knowledge of computational fluid dynamics and stress and vibration analysis for rotating equipment.
- Position locations in New Jersey or Houston, TX areas.
- Approximately 25-35% domestic travel.