Mechanical Engineer - Simulation Software
Location : Downers Grove IL US 60515
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18864-MM
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer to run software simulations to assist customers modeling their engines with proprietary software.
- Supports customers who are modeling engine airflow, combustion, acoustics and real-time applications.
- Work with new customers and provide their training.
- Design new product features and participate in product development.
- Includes moderate travel, with occasional travel to Europe and Asia.
Required Qualifications :
- MS or BS degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0
- Experience with mechanical simulation software for FEA or CFD.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with colleagues.
- Experience with internal combustion engine designs is preferred.
- Moderate travel, with occasional travel to Europe and Asia.
Contact: Mark Manz