Mechanical Engineer - Water Treatment
Location : Springfield NJ US 07081
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19025-JF-DE
Compensation : 65000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer for the design of water and wastewater treatment systems.
- Provide the technical expertise required to produce quality engineered systems in accordance with project scope and intent.
- Prepare and check engineering drawings, P&IDs, specifications, datasheets, bill of materials and calculations.
- Maintain material and labor costs in their scope within the project budget.
- Participate in technical reviews of project requirements, specifications, designs, codes, and standards.
- Assist in identifying and organizing requirements in support of sales efforts.
- Contribute to corporate design standards.
Required Qualifications :
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience with mechanical equipment design.
- Experience with 3D modeling using AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of mechanical design codes and standards including ASME Power and Process Piping, Pressure Vessel Codes, AWWA and API.
- Experience with water and wastewater treatment equipment preferred.
Contact: Darren Elg