Location : Upper Saddle River NJ US 07458
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19343-BZ1
Compensation : open - 30-35/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Mechanical Engineer responsible for the design, modeling, development and testing of a machine, structure or system.
- Develops functional requirements.
- Understands and applies standard engineering principles.
- Creates simulations and prototypes to evaluate preliminary designs and test how a machine, structure or system operates.
- Designs and tests components, and integrates components to produce final product.
- Monitors quality of products and controls the efficiency of processes.
- Evaluates a design's overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety. Investigates root causes of failures to maintain quality and recommend improvements.
Required Qualifications :
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience with mechanical design for medical devices.
- Experience with Pro/ENGINEER (Creo) and Pro/Mechanica.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky