Mechanical Engineering Manager
Location : Montvale NJ US 07645
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19326-BZ1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Engineering Manager to oversee precision high speed metal stamping and insert molding, tooling and processes using a hands-on approach.
- Review 3D SolidWorks designs for progressive dies.
- Oversee the Manufacturing Engineering Team for new program introductions and continuous improvement for molding designs and services.
- Technically support stamping and insert molding operations including maintenance, troubleshooting and repair.
- Production for automotive, aerospace and electronics components.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in high speed metal stamping and molding operations.
- Experience with time and documentation management.
- Experience with 3D SolidWorks is a plus.
- Some experience in tool and mold making process or design desirable.
- Ability to motivate people with team coaching skills.
- Working knowledge in TQM, APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, ISO, TPM, 5S, Kaizen, statistics, and metrology.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky