Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineer
Location : Montvale NJ US 07645
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19063-BZ1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Manufacturing Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing / Mechanical Engineer responsible for improvements to products and manufacturing processes, including design and implementation of tools and fixtures that will assure quality and cost-effective assembly, both on existing and new products.
- Focus on Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Conducts ongoing improvement to current product line and generates engineering documentation; updates BOMS and processes ECNs.
- Develops products from concept to production and designs for manufacturability.
- Develops creative engineering solutions to meet product requirements.
- Determines and reviews with engineering and production all manufacturing processes for feasibility and cost effectiveness, both before and after engineering releases to manufacturing.
- Handles improvements to manufacturing processes from concept through design, fabrication, and assembly.
- Participates with other Engineers, Production and Quality Manager in performing failure analysis, root cause analysis, and corrective action of quality failures.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Engineering Technology required.
- Minimum of 3 years working as a Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineer.
- Familiarity with the design process and the ability to perform design tasks within a team oriented environment using solid modeling CAD tools.
- Manufacturing experience in a wood panel processing or metal working environment a plus.
- Advanced proficiency with CAD and SolidWorks (2D and 3D).
Contact: Bill Zukowsky