Mechanical Project Engineer - Design and Test
Location : Nanuet NY US 10954
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19407-BZ1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Project Engineer.
- Product testing and tooling design.
- Provide technical assistance for customers.
- Work closely with the Automotive, and Commercial Vehicle, and/or Industrial industries to design and develop new products and support existing ones.
- Manage new projects through all phases of product qualification including sample manufacture, testing, analysis, and initial production.
- Review customer specifications, requirements, and drawings.
- Investigate and help develop new manufacturing processes for improved bearing life and performance.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with mechanical designs for the automotive and industrial markets.
- Must be proficient in the current release of AutoCAD Inventor (or an equivalent program.)
- Knowledge of GD&T a plus.
- Bearing experience a plus.
- Proficiency in ANSYS and / or LabVIEW a plus.
- Ability to travel about 20% of the time.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky