Mechanical Project Engineer - Medical Devices
Location : Upper Saddle River NJ US 07458
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19074-BZ-MK
Compensation : open - 45-55/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineer
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Mechanical or Biomedical Engineer to work in R&D on projects for implant and instrument design work.
- Leads small projects, and actively participates on multi-functional teams to advance assigned projects through the design / development process through launch to the market.
- Activities may include design work via CAD software (i.e. PRO-E), creation of DHFs and other technical documents, establishing design inputs & test criteria for DIOVVs, execution of verification and validation activities, communication / status reporting.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of product design experience in a highly regulated market, medical device industry preferred.
- Experience in new product development using CAD software to design, develop, test and release products to market. 3
- Minimum 3 years experience of prior verification and validation experience.
Contact: Monique Kleiman