Mechanical Project Engineer
Location : Princeton NJ US 08540
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19475-AB1
Compensation : open - 50-70/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Mechanical Engineer to work as a Project Manager responsible for work of mechanical and structural engineers, designers and drafters for major revamp of large petrochemical storage facility (terminal) in Texas.
- Oversee generation and coordination of PFD's and P&ID's using AutoCAD.
- Oversee hydraulic and thermodynamic calculations using software.
- Occasional travel to Texas site for client meetings, oversee walkdowns and site surveys.
- Responsible BOMs, material take offs, equipment selection and procurement for piping, tanks, equipment, etc and labor.
- Coordinate quotations from vendors for piping and associated equipment based on project and client requirements.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering, plus engineering experience in oil / petrochemical industry.
- PE license is a plus.
- Hands-on experience running projects with direct reports in an engineering office environment.
- Knowledge and use of codes including API, ASME, ASTM, NFPA, ASHRAE, etc.
- TWIC Card is a plus.
Contact: Allan Berman