Medical Technologist - ASCP Certified
Location : Kansas City MO US 64109
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19459-KC-MM1
Compensation : 55000.00 - 65000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Biotechnology
Job Description :
Medical Technologist position with a multinational biomedical products company.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Provide field technical support to Internal and External customers for the complete line of reagents, ancillary products and systems.
- Completes external validation and statistical analysis of performance of reagents and instrumentation.
- Assists with problem solving for customers covering reagents, kits, procedures, adaptations, software upgrades and instruments as appropriate.
- Assists customers and the service department with instrumentation as well as generic product trouble shooting as appropriate.
- Performs customer in-house and on-site product training/demonstrations as necessary
- Interacts with the Advanced Technical Specialist (ATS) for advanced training and troubleshooting.
- Reviews and updates competitive instrument adaptation protocols for customers using generic reagents.
- Performs pre-site installation inspections as required.
- Performs training and guidance to internal customers.
- Gives technical lectures where requested.
- Represents Field Support Group at seminars, conventions, meetings, & wet workshops as necessary.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in related field from four-year college or university or equivalent required
- MT (ASCP) Certification or equivalent strongly preferred
- Minimum five years experience as a Medical Technologist
- Experience with coagulation / hemostatis products would be a big plus
Contact: Mark Manz
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.EngineeringResource.com
Please send all inquiries to MM@EngineeringResource.com