Location : Somerset NJ US 08873
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19176-AS1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : PhD Engineering or Physics
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a MEMS Engineer responsible for developing MEMS RF Filters for 5G Communications.
- Identify the key parameters for 5G RF Filter product specifications and reliability test specifications.
- Design and simulate acoustic resonators and t fabrication process.
- Test and characterize acoustic resonators.
- Design and simulate 5G RF Filters that meet market needs and customer price targets.
- Optimize manufacturing process in yield enhancements, process streamlining, throughput increase, cycle time shortening, and cost reductions.
- Responsible for developing processes for laboratory, pilot and full-scale production and their quality control and assurance methods.
- Develop strong capabilities in modeling and simulations, fabrication processes, process controls, product characterizations, and reliability testing, device-related, packaging-related, energy-related, high performance, and value-added materials technology.
Required Qualifications :
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Applied Math, or Material Sciences.
- Minimum 3 years experience in acoustic resonator MEMS designs, simulations, fabrication and testing for RF filtering technology, thin film technologies, semiconductor fabrications, and advanced material synthesis and characterizations.
Contact: Alex Salewycz