Location : Princeton NJ US 08544
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19390-JT1
Compensation : open - 60-80k
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Colleges - Education
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for higher education institution seeking a Network Administrator.
- Responsibilities include hands-on administration of Cisco and Aruba networking equipment (access points, switches, routers and firewalls).
- Initial responsibilities focus on a campus-wide wireless AP deployment, transitioning to typical administrative duties.
- Manager is a hands-on network engineer who is willing to train on various technologies.
- Benefits include 4 weeks of paid vacation, summer hours, flexible work schedule as well as medical, dental, and 403b with company contribution.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 4 years of network administration experience with a strong preference for Cisco and/or Aruba equipment.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals is required.
- Experience with snort, wireshark, nmap and other open source tools heavily preferred but not required.
- Any experience with IDS/IPS technology is preferred but not required.
- Experience working in a higher education environment is a huge plus but not required.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com