Network Engineer - Wifi Systems
Architectural and Integrations firm seeks a network engineer to help design large-scale WiFi networks. Major responsibilities will include:
- Designing network topologies;
- Using tools such as AirMagnet to determine physical placement of routers/ access points etc.
Additional responsibilities also include:
- Installation, configuration and administration of routers/ switches/ hubs.
- Reviewing customer requirements/ specifications and to make product and design recommendations to best accommodate them.
Position can work out of either the Washington DC or Baltimore office.
- Bachelor's degree plus at least 3 years of in network systems design and implementation experience.
- WiFi network design experience with design tools such as Air Magnet.
- Experience conducting WiFi site surveys.
- Technical network certification such as CCNA, JNCIA, or similar is a plus.
- Able to configure network equipment from scratch based on requirements for VLANs, QoS, PoE, and STP.
- Ability to review requirements and specifications developed by others and make product and design recommendations.
- Experience with cellular network design is a plus.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit TerkoTech.com/IT
Please send all inquiries to email@example.com