Network Security Contractor
Location : New York NY US 10016
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19149-JT
Compensation : open - 40-55/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : IT Security
Job Description :
- Contract position for an IT Network Security Contractor for a well-funded, diverse, software as a service (SaaS) startup with offices in San Francisco and Tel Aviv to sit on-site with various clients in NYC (Manhattan).
- Company has been in business since 2010 and is rapidly growing at this time.
- Duration is 3-6 months long with the high likelihood of additional projects to follow.
- Position entails setting up the company's software on client machines and tuning it to their specific needs (eliminating false positives etc.).
- Training clients to use the software is also a responsibility.
- Heavy experience with either Palo Alto or Checkpoint firewalls is a must for this position.
- Person must have strong communications skills with a positive/ professional attitude.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years of Network Security/ Network Administration experience.
- Strong experience with either Palo Alto or Checkpoint firewalls.
- Experience with rules creation, QoS, redundancy / failover, etc. is required.
- Ability to lead training sessions.
- Ability to interact with clients while maintaining a professional demeanor.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com