Operations Manager - Medical Device Manufacturing
Location : Bridgewater NJ US 08873
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19056-JZT
Compensation : 130000.00 - 140000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Operations Manager for medical device contract manufacturing.
- Responsible for contract manufacturing operations to produce a medical device delivery system.
- Responsible for supply reliability and for implementing the strategic initiatives to continuously improve overall device manufacturing and engineering process quality, safety, compliance and cost.
- The Operations Manager will lead the organization's activities to commercialize the medical device delivery system.
- Responsible for achieving device manufacturing and engineering (M&E) operational objectives in support of clinical trial execution, product launch, quality, customer satisfaction, cost and safety.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering required, MS Engineering preferred.
- PMP certification a plus.
- Minimum 2 years in medical device or related industry.
- Minimum 5 years manufacturing operations, supply chain and project management experience.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, communication, influencing and collaboration.
- Experience with advanced project management and project coordination.
- In depth understanding of cGMP requirements (FDA 21 CFR Part 820), ISO 13485 and other regulatory requirements.
- Proficiency in using project management and standard office software.
Contact: Jim Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.EngineeringResource.com
Please send all inquires to JZT@EngineeringResource.com