Opto-Electronic Engineer - Card Assembly
Location : Bethlehem PA US 18018
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19233-AS-DE1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Physics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Physicist or Electrical Engineer to work as an Assembly Engineer responsible for running and controlling reliability for the card assembly process to manufacture optoelectronic devices.
- Responsible for statistical process control (SPC) to maintain high quality standards.
- Machine set-up, processing, monitoring and controlling production quality.
- Trouble shooting, repairing tools, and operator and technician training.
- Tools include pick-and-place, die attachment, adhesive dispense, wire-bonding, and visual inspection.
- Diagnose and repair commercial and custom designed tools.
- Failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA).
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Physics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with wire and die bonding assembly equipment.
- Hands on experience with electro-optical amd opto-mechanical equipment.
- Working knowledge of statistics and statistics software (such as JMP).
- Knowledge of Gage R&R methods and procedures.
Contact: Darren Elg