Location : Totowa NJ US 07512
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19451-MK1
Compensation : 55000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Packaging Engineer for glass bottles and jars for fragrances and beauty products.
- Utilize SolidWorks to create, develop and design new fragrance bottles, glass beauty jars for our customers with our sales team and work directly with our factory and technical team in France.
- Communicate directly on the project with our customers.
- Launch and follow up the development of the project with subcontractors and co-partners (coating, pad printing, lacquering, metallization).
- Validate all components and final product from start to finish ensuring product and the process meet quality specifications.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Must be creative with ability to design new products in Solidworks (needs to be very technical)
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- At least 5 years' experience as a Project Engineer dealing directly with customers.
- Proficient with SolidWorks.
- Experience in glass preferred but not essential.
- International background preferred.
- French is a plus.
Contact: Monique Kleiman