Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 18972-BZ
Compensation : open - 15-17/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : High School Diploma / GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a PCB Assembler to assemble electro-mechanical housings and subassemblies, populate and install circuit boards, and assemble cables and connectors.
- Maintain accurate paperwork and on line reporting in a timely fashion as required.
- Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
- Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
- Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points.
- Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, impregnating, and color coding parts and assemblies.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years experience with electronic and mechanical assembly.
- Experience with electronic soldering.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings, schematics, and wiring diagrams required.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky