Principal Software Engineer - Embedded Systems
Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 18949-DE-JT
Compensation : open - 65-80/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Principal Software Engineer for developing embedded software for real time control of inertial measurement hardware and the solution of complex navigation algorithms including Kalman filters.
- Conducts analysis, design, integration, and test of software subsystems following defined software development processes.
- Performs software development and integration using cross-compilation tool sets and simulation tools, as well as hardware instrumentation such as digital logic analyzers.
- Develop concepts and solutions to complex issues, performing trade studies, and over see development activities through integration into production. Requires C/C++/Ada real time embedded programming and LabVIEW programming.
Required Qualifications :
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 10 years in software development with 3 or more years in software development specifically for embedded systems.
- Experience with C, C++, Ada and real time embedded programming.
- Experience with LabVIEW programming and DO-178B/C processes.
- Familiarity with microprocessor assembler language. Integration and troubleshooting of hardware/firmware/software components.
- Must be US citizen with ability to get a DoD security clearance.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com