Process Engineer - Electronics
Location : Bridgewater NJ US 08807
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19386-AS1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 65000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Engineering, Physics or Materials Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Process Engineer who develops production processes in close cooperation with Development for RF / Microwave electronics.
- Support processes from prototype to reliable mass production.
- Responsible for all local production technologies and management of product and process transfers globally, including technical support.
- Development assembly processes within the scope of the product development and innovation process.
- Identification, procurement and implementation of new tools and technologies. Continuous improvements of existing products and processes.
- Provide training to production engineers and other technical employees globally.
- Attend to quality issues as they arise.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering, Physics, Materials Science or related.
- Minimum 3 years of industry related experience. Work experience in an industrial production environment.
- Extensive process development experience for microelectronics assembly.
- Experience with RF and microwave electronics design.
- Ability to travel internationally.
Contact: Alex Salewycz