Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19483-DE1
Compensation : 65000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Process Engineer who will be responsible for defining, documenting and developing process controls necessary to manufacture forgings to customer requirements.
- Draft and maintain manufacturing processes and work instructions.
- Analyze manufacturing processes to identify and execute improvements in the cutting area, forge shop, machine shop, heat treat and non-destructive testing (NDT) using lean manufacturing and six sigma methodologies.
- Periodic review and continuous improvement of engineering processes such as contract review, new product introduction techniques.
- Draft and maintain technical requirements for raw material purchases and outside vendor services.
- Conduct technical review of customer purchase orders.
- Responsible for the installation of new equipment and processes.
- Project management of plant improvement projects.
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Metallurgical Enginering
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience in applying lean manufacturing methodologies.
- Experience in facilities project management.
- Six-sigma experience.
- Must be a US Citizen as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Darren Elg