Process Technician - Semiconductors
Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19060-AS1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : AAS Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Process Technician for semiconductor fabrication.
- Responsible for supporting the Process Engineering staff in the execution of process development and sustaining engineering.
- Assists in the design, execution, and analysis of designed experiments.
- Operates various wafer fabrication processing equipment, and associated metrology equipment.
- Handling of fragile GaAs wafers.
- Performs quality inspections of in-process wafers using optical microscopes.
- Data Entry (Spreadsheets/Databases) and analysis of process measurement data.
- Majority of time spent working in the clean room environment.
- Performs other functions as assigned by process engineer.
Required Qualifications :
- Associates Degree with minimum 2 years experience with the. semiconductor industry.
- Experience with GaN, GaAs wafers.
- Experience with clean room manufacturing.
- Experience with SPC, spreadsheets, and metrology.
Contact: Alex Salewycz