Product Engineer - Microelectronics Manufacturing
Location : Princeton NJ US 08540
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18947-AB
Compensation : 80000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering or Physics
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Electronics
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Product Engineer responsible for new product qualification, product sustaining, production yield improvements and cost reduction, and failure analysis for power semiconductor developer and manufacturer.
- Work with cross functional teams to sustain and improve Diode, JFET, MOSFET product designs and processes.
- Drive Cost Reduction and maintain high quality product yields to customers with on-going yield analysis. Evaluate inline yield excursions and scrap events.
- Perform data collection and characterization for failure analysis for in-line, reliability and field failures. Lead analysis to identify root causes and develop solutions to improve reliability.
- Manage new product qualifications and release to manufacturing activities and data analysis.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities such as FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis), and control plans.
- Establish and maintain products and their specifications and documentation.
- Assist sales and marketing teams to provide technical guidance and support and provide competitor analyses.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or Physics
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience of product and test engineering of microelectronics.
- Knowledge on discrete semiconductor devices, manufacturing & test techniques, failure modes and end applications.
- Good statistics and data analysis background using JMP or other data analysis and statistics tools. Proficiency in applying SPC for continuous improvement.
- Able to set up and execute tests of microelectronics.
- Self-starting, detail-oriented, data-driven, with good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Contact: Allan Berman