Product Portfolio Manager - RF / Microwave Products
Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19144-AS1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Product Portfolio Manager for Microwave and RF equipment and systems.
- Responsible for leadership and management of product development.
- Defining product development projects (project orders).
- Leading product launches
- Responsible for product presentations and trainings.
- Responsible for profitability analysis of product families
- Review products to strengthen the portfolio, eliminate obsolete products, and find cost reduction initiatives.
- Active participation in the various review and planning meetings.
- Adhere to all regulations and guidelines.
Required Qualifications :
- BS or MS Degree in Engineering, Physics, Materials Science.
- Minimum 5 years experience with product analysis, trends, and product development.
- Experience with high frequency and microwave technologies
Contact: Alex Salewycz