Location : Valley Cottage NY US 10989
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19452-MK1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Production Manager within the pharmaceutical industry responsible for the management and coordination of assembly operations ensuring production meets output and quality goals while remaining in budget in a cGMP environment.
- The Production Manager will establish shifts and allocate resources to efficiently maintain assembly operations on schedule.
- Responsible for the training of assembly operations employees and the discipline and morale of the staff.
- Create and maintain documentation to ensure proper execution of production processes and adherence to cGMP regulations.
- Develop production plan by coordinating requirements with sales, engineering, procurement and logistics department.
- Complete production plan by establishing priorities, scheduling activities and employees, monitoring progress, and resolving problems.
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by estimating future requirements on labor and machines.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Ensure that personnel adhere to safety rules and regulations (OSHA, etc.).
- Regulate or shut down equipment during emergency situations.
- Participate in product and equipment investigations, report and investigate non- conformities.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or AAS with equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience with pharmaceutical or biomedical manufacturing operations.
- Experience with management and leadership of direct labor personnel within pharmaceutical or biomedical manufacturing.
- Experience establishing production shifts to meet output and quality goals while maintaining budgets.
- Experience creating and maintaining documentation to adhere to cGMP regulations.
Contact: Monique Kleiman