Production Planner Administrator
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19418-BZ1
Compensation : open - 28-34/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Contract position for a production planner administrator for managing and scheduling future and current orders for medical device manufacturing.
- Forecasting, strategic planning, and collaborating with multiple internal departments to track and meet customer deliveries.
- Work side by side with manufacturing operations staff.
- Manage and schedule the workflow for all current and potential future orders.
- Communicate with multiple internal departments.
- Solicit support from and communicate effectively with internal staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with all to deliver quality results.
- Interface with supply chain to track and expedite vendor deliverables as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma. Associates degree or higher a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of manufacturing or production planning experience
- Highly proficient in computer software and operating systems (Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Office, ERP/MRP/CRM, etc.).
- Ability to read technical drawings a plus.
- Excellent customer service, written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think quickly and precisely in a changing environment.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky