Location : Monroe NY US 10950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19281-BZ1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Engineering or Business
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Production Manager who supervises, manages and leads the production department according to production, delivery reliability and quality standards.
- Enforcement of the safety and environment required standards to the team.
- Identify any potential hazards and ensure that the manufacturing facilities are a safe and hazard free working environment for the operators.
- Initiate corrective actions to improve health and safety.
- Conduct accident investigations and initiate corrective actions.
- Establish and/or adjust work procedures, estimate work hours required, recommend changes in equipment use to meet production schedules and improve productivity
- Make necessary product line operator transfers in order to meet scheduling deadlines.
- Provide daily support to the machine operators and as well as maintain the morale of the hourly employees in order to ensure a positive working environment.
- Resolve problems with machines or with the product that is being produced (test failures and materials that don't pass specification) in order to ensure manufacturing efficiency.
- Optimize available resources within the areas of production.
- Interact with other departments (maintenance, engineering) in order to deal with the breakdown of equipment, process control problems, and quality issues in a timely and efficient manner in order to minimize lost production time.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering or Business
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Specific knowledge in Material Management.
- Substantial understanding of production methods.
- Experience with Production planning and monitoring.
- Experience with production standards and continuous improvement.
- Experience with safety audits and ISO audits. Experience with deployment and monitoring of key performance indicators (KPIs).
Contact: Bill Zukowsky