Location : South Brunswick NJ US 08810
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18994-AB
Compensation : 50000.00 - 55000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Production Supervisor to work with purchasing, scheduling QA and Maintenance to reviews work orders to estimate labor and equipment staffing and supplies for operations needed to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Establishes schedules or adjusts work assignments to meet production schedules.
- Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Inspects and measures parts and products to verify conformance to specifications.
- Directs workers in setting machines and equipment to run different products under specific standards.
- Maintains time and production records (board postings of production/shift reports).
- Reviews, evaluates and ensures that all required paperwork and all statistical information is completed appropriately including inventory transaction reports.
- Coordinate with previous shifts to update the machine and material status of all equipment.
- Ensures compliance with all safety, policies and ISO-9000 procedures.
- Responsible for 5S in working area and understanding of Lean Manufacturing.
- Investigates and submits written reports of safety incidents to the Director of Manufacturing and Human Resources.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good reading, writing, and speaking communication skills. Bilingual preferred.
- Experience with Excel, Word, and Database software.
- Experience with MS Outlook, and ERP Manufacturing software.
- Physically able to climb, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday, 10:30pm-7:30am.
- Must be flexible to occasionally work other shifts and weekends as needed.
Contact: Allan Berman