Project Engineer - Project Scheduler
Location : Jersey City NJ US 07306
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18963-JF
Compensation : 50.00 - 55.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Project Engineer / Project Schedulers to review, comment, and approve contractor's baseline schedule for compliance with contract documents and provide detailed analysis on monthly updates.
- Monitor and document construction progress.
- Identify, track and assist in resolution of construction issues/conflicts.
- Merging multiple project schedules, analyzing, and making recommendations on, while working and interfacing with client staff located in different offices.
- Review the staging requirements of the various projects to determine if there are any conflicts and make recommendations to address said conflicts.
- Compare schedule submittal and updates to contract requirements. Provide critical path and float analysis, risk assessment and performance analysis.
- Create, manage and maintain both program and project level schedules of varying complexity. Provide analysis of project schedules for logic defects, duration issues, and non-compliance with contract requirements in writing.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Architecture.
- Ability to be fingerprinted and pass a background check at a high level in order to receive an airport SIDA Badge
- Minimum 10 years of scheduling experience of building construction and transportation projects.
- Expert knowledge of construction staging and the ability to coordinate multiple contracts staging requirements.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Primavera P3 and P6.
Contact: John Forsatz