Project Manager - Manufacturing
Location : Nyack NY US 10960
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19302-BZ-MK1
Compensation : open - 40-50/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for Project Manager with accountability for major projects execution and tracking for mechanical equipment manufacturing.
- Responsible for several large projects in unison, completed with the highest regard for quality, reliability and budget, as well as performance ethics.
- Independently drive all facets of assigned project execution consistent with project goal(s).
- Utilize Lean techniques throughout, in order to insure optimal project transitions and minimize future process waste.
- Create and manage complex and detailed project plans.
- Assess and understand product complexities, from both an Engineering and Operations perspective.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering)
- Experience with Lean tools and philosophies.
- Six Sigma Certification (Green belt, Black belt, or Lean Manufacturing) desired.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Project Management in an engineered products manufacturing environment.
- Formal "Project Management" certification desired (i.e. PMP).
- Financial Analysis / Operational Exposure a plus.
Contact: Monique Kleiman