Project Manager - Medical Devices
Location : Bridgeport PA US 19405
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19471-BZ1
Compensation : open - 55-65/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Long term contract position for a Project Manager to work on the development, planning and implementation of combination medical device products.
- Work with engineers, product managers and other members of a cross functional team to execute existing or potential engineering programs through the product development process.
- Work with R&D departmental projects.
- Drive execution of projects.
- Lead cross functional project meetings and milestone reviews.
- Track project tasks to ensure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
- Report progress on all projects to R&D management and coordinate the creation and maintenance of all technical documentation associated with the design process.
Required Qualifications :
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and able to produce clear and concise technical documentation.
- Experience with medical device combination products.
- Effective team-player with a willingness to work with local teams and global teams spread across different time zones.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky