QC Receiving Inspector - Medical Devices
Location : Clifton NJ US 07013
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18829-MM
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : High School Diploma / GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a QC Receiving Inspector performing destructive and non-destructive testing on raw materials/components using Micrometers, Dial Calipers, Pin Gauges, Height Gauges, Thread Gauges, Optical Comparator, Micro Vu and other Precision Measuring Instruments.
- Reads, comprehends and follows job instructions and/or protocols direction including verbal, written, diagrammed, colored, etc. and other work related documents.
- Perform accepted/rejected activities for raw materials in SAP.
- Attend team meetings and provide feedback to the team.
- Provide guidance on lab and product related issues to Study Coordinators/SQE.
- Perform first article inspection on new parts/components.
Required Qualifications :
- High School diploma, or equivalent, is required.
- AAS or BS Degree in Science, Math, Business or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an inspector required.
- Must have experience using micrometers, calipers, gauges, comparators
- Experience in an FDA regulated environment preferred, medical device experience ideal.
- Must be able to perform basic math in all units of measure and demonstrate ability to read and interpret documents and drawings.
- SAP and Information Mapping experience preferred.
SALARY DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
Contact: Mark Manz