Quality Assurance Coordinator - Food Processing
Location : Edgewater Park NJ US 08010
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19269-AS1
Compensation : 65000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Chemistry, Biology or Food Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Quality Assurance Coordinator for a food processing facility.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance / Quality Control of all incoming raw materials, finished goods and packaging.
- Involved in Employee Orientation Training for GMPs and other appropriate training.
- Interact with visiting customers on audits, new products and/or regulatory issues.
- Develop and maintain systems to assure compliance to SQF.
- Review and complete quality documentation as requested by customers.
- Assist in the approval of new vendors
- Assist with developing and implementing SOP's and/or work instructions.
- Oversee monitoring, verification and validation activities to ensure that all products leaving the facility meet Food Safety and Quality Standards.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors in Chemistry, Biology or the Food Sciences and/or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum 5 years of quality assurance experience in the Food Ingredients / Food Processing Industry.
- Strong background in SQF, HAACP and GMP.
Contact: Alex Salewycz