Quality Assurance Technician
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19409-MK1
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to perm position for a Quality Assurance Technician.
- Effectively perform hands-on inspection functions within a manufacturing environment.
- Primary duties include visual and dimensional inspections on electrical/mechanical manufactured parts, assemblies, and/or sub-assemblies.
- Parts will be inspected to engineering drawings, customer purchase order(s), industry standards, and specifications.
- Report detailed inspection accept and reject information directly.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience in electrical - mechanical Quality Control position
- Working with Microsoft Office products - Excel, Access and Word.
- Experience using measuring devices such as Micrometer, Calipers, Pin Gages, etc.
- Internal Auditing Experience, CQI, CQT Certification a plus
Contact: Monique Kleiman