Quality Engineer - OGP Programmer
Location : Montvale NJ US 07645
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19142-BZ1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : High School Diploma / GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Associate Quality Engineer and OGP Programmer.
- Hands- on Quality inspection, OGP Programming and continuous improvements.
- Training of inspection team members in running OGP.
- Assist in the design and development of inspection fixtures.
- Assist quality engineering in development of APQP documentation, Control Plans, PPAP, and visual aids.
- Assist quality engineers in APQP process and specific documentation developments for process.
- Communicate with customers & suppliers.
- Utilize Microsoft Office, QC Calc and Software Buddy.
- Adhere to manufacturing and management practices as TQM, APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, ISO, TPM, 5S, Kaizen, statistics.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Some work experience in complex manufacturing process is required.
- Operate and program OGP Inspection system.
- Understanding of AIAG practices with respect to GR&R, Capability Studies, Calibration, Control Plans, PFMEA.
- Strong knowledge of basic metrology required.
- Management and interpersonal skills are necessary. Understanding of TS 16949 requirements very desirable.
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures as well as assist in the planning and development of control plans, PFMEA & process flow charts.
- Very strong ability to evaluate & monitor any process stage status with process capability study.
- Assist in the development of work instructions and procedures for the inspection and training of inspectors.
- Reviews customer drawings to determine key characteristics and methods of inspections.
- Responsible for the part of the Quality System including documentation, testing and inspection, product and process development, and non-conforming product investigations (8D reports).
Contact: Bill Zukowsky