Quality Engineer - Welding Inspector
Location : Somerville NJ US 08876
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19295-AS-DE1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy or Materials Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an engineer who is a Welding Inspector / QA Specialist for inspection of process equipment.
- Responsible for the quality inspection of equipment and systems for industrial process/production applications, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plants and flue gas treatment.
- Utilize UT gauges, calipers, fillet gages, profilometers, micrometers, durometers, psychcrometers, and other test equipment.
- Equipment inspection includes biosolid dryers, sludge dryers, belt filter press, rotary atomizers, vacuum filters, pressure vessels, tanks, etc.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science or Metallurgy.
- Minimum 3 years experience with inspection of pressure vessels, weldments, welds and materials. Experience with ASME code Sections VIII, IX, NPT, AWS, AWI, CWI.
- Experience with test equipment to include but, not limited to UT gauges, calipers, fillet gages, profilometers, micrometers, durometers, psychcrometers, and other test equipment.
Contact: Darren Elg