Quality Inspector - Electronics
Location : Fairfield NJ US 07004
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19031-BZ
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : AAS - Electronic Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Quality Inspector to perform electronic and mechanical inspection on components and products.
- Inspect, test and measure components and completed manufactured products. Ensure components and products are consistent with engineering drawings and customer specifications.
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Accept or reject finished items.
- Guarantee compliance of product with company and customer standards.
- Quarantine all products and materials that fail to meet specifications.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products.
- Report inspection and test data; maintain records of inspections.
- Perform Incoming parts Inspections.
- Manage quality related communications with vendors.
- Maintain statistics and reports on rejected material, failures, quality concerns, and vendor returns.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS in Electronic Engineering is required.
- BS in Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years quality inspection experience required.
- Electrical technician, electrical production assembling, testing or inspection experience in a manufacturing setting desired.
- Must possess eye for detail, strong ability to read schematics and enjoy 'hands-on' work.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky