Location : Bridgewater NJ US 08807
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19385-AS1
Compensation : open - 17-18/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma / GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contact position for a Quality Inspector for RF and Microwave electronics.
- Performs visual and magnification inspection of components assuring that all dimensions are in accordance with applicable drawing/specifications.
- Performs inspection of component parts and assemblies against documented requirements.
- Ensures all specifications are met and critical features are inspected in accordance with the appropriate inspection criteria.
- Read Blue Prints and inspects to tolerances of +/- .0001".
- Follows MIL-STD 105 and application of AQL inspection levels.
- Enters jobs into SAP as required.
- Communicates with production and quality personnel to maintain good workflow.
- May train other inspectors or assemblers as directed.
- Performs all other relevant duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 3 years assembly experience
- Minimum of 2 years inspection experience with technical products or quality reporting.
- Manufacturing industry preferred.
- General understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), ISO quality standards and Quality System Regulation.
- Experience with inspection tools such as digital caliper, digital micrometer, microscope, and plating verification equipment.
Contact: Alex Salewycz