RF Engineering Manager
Location : Elmwood Park NJ US 07407
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18916-MM1
Compensation : 130000.00 - 160000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : MS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for and Engineering Manager to oversee manufacturing of RF and microwave components such as filters, couplers and mixers, as well as signal sources, like VCO's, fixed frequency DRO's and synthesizer's.
- Responsible to start, manage and finish projects within time constraints.
- Lead a cross functional team with RF design, product and test engineering, quality engineering, applications and operations.
- Report project progress as required.
- Travel to customers as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- MS Electrical Engineering or similar studies.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the RF Power industry.
- Strong leadership skills in stakeholder management, challenging others, understanding the bigger picture, communication and presentation.
- Excellent prioritization and decision making skills. able to work to tight deadlines and
- Good knowledge of methods and tools used for RF Power engineering.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
Contact: Mark Manz