RF Engineering Technician
Location : Paramus NJ US 07652
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19215-DE1
Compensation : 45000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an RF Engineering Technician.
- Design, develop and support production of RF and Microwave components, including active and passive devices, for the telecommunications industry.
- Follow test procedures, and complete test reports, on tested products. Troubleshoot and fault isolation of amplifiers and complete Signal Enhancement Systems.
- Define and construct a Microwave test set-up to measure VSWR, Insertion Loss, Group Delay and Phase Variation, IP 3, and 1-dB compression, high power handling.
- Perform RF testing utilizing Network Analyzers & Spectrum Analyzers, Power Meters, Noise Figure Meters, etc.
- Read and understand electronic/ mechanical blueprints, operating procedures and safety rules.
- Communicate technically internally and with clients.
- Manage tasks and priorities simultaneously and quickly adapt to changes in production requirements.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in a related field.
- RF and microwave electronics experience including test set-ups to measure VSWR, Insertion Loss, Group Delay and Phase Variation, IP 3, and 1-dB compression, high power handling.
- Experience with troubleshooting and fault isolation.
- Experience with Network Analyzers & Spectrum Analyzers, Power Meters, Noise Figure Meters, etc.
Contact: Darren Elg