Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19130-DE1
Compensation : open - 30-35/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for an RF Technician with experience tuning up chip and wire Microwave and Millimeter wave Integrated Circuit assemblies.
- Testing of analog and digital control circuits for biasing and controlling MMIC amplifiers, switches, attenuators and phase shifters.
- Testing and tuning of engineering prototype designs which may include some light assembly.
- Making measurements such as VSWR, Gain, IP3, and Power and Spurious levels using network analyzers, spectrum analyzers and power meters.
- Recording test data on prototype designs in an engineering notebook, paying special attention to accuracy and neatness of data.
- Running automated test routines on automated test stations and assisting engineering in the development of any new or special test setups.
- Production support including testing of new designs in production or troubleshooting problem units in production.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years experience as an RF / Microwave electronics technician.
- Experience testing and tuning high frequency RF circuits (microwave and milimeter wave) Integrated Circuits (MMICs) to componet level.
- Experience testing of analog and digital control circuits for biasing and controlling MMIC amplifiers, switches, attenuators and phase shifters.
- MUST BE A UNITED STATES CITIZEN with the ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Darren Elg