RF Test Engineer
Location : New Haven CT US 06501
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19371-DE1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Electronics
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an RF Test Engineer to assist in all areas of Test, Engineering and Test Development Process and Methods.
- Work closely with customers to aid in the test development process.
- Interface directly with customer engineering personnel and management personnel to develop efficient, sound and cost effective test strategies.
- Provide production test support for new product introduction, training and troubleshooting.
- Maintain test setups, equipment and create test procedures.
- Maintain and program ATE equipment: Takaya, Boundary Scan, NI LabView, NI TestStand, JTAG Tools.
- Create test department metrics.
- Equipment used includes FUJI NXT III SMT, Automated climate controlled inventory towers, 5D X-Rays, in-line SPI's and AOI's, on-site Nitrogen Generation.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- SMT testing experience.
- Requires an In depth understanding of RF and microwave theory and their applications.
- Experience testing Transmitters, Receivers, Radar Systems and Power Splitters.
- Experience testing RF circuits (Mixers, Attenuators, Amplifiers, PLL and Filters).
- Knowledge of RF Design Tools.
- Experience using Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Power Meters.
- Certifications to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485, AS91000C, ISO14001, CE, UL, ITAR.
Contact: Darren Elg