RF Test Technician
Location : Somerset NJ US 08873
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19017-AS
Compensation : open - 18-19/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : High School Diploma / GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for an RF Test Technician.
- Test and evaluate the performance of RF products, including cables, connectors, cable assemblies, and adaptors.
- Review customer specifications to assure product meets requirements.
- Provide technical support to the Sales and Production Departments.
- Support Engineering in continual improvement of passive RF and microwave device design.
- Responsible for adhering to proper testing procedures and efficient methodologies to meet customers' quality and delivery requirements.
Required Qualifications :
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in RF testing.
- Experience with Network Analyzers preferred.
- Basic knowledge of RF and microwave engineering principles and theories.
Contact: Alex Salewycz