Sales Engineer - Rubber / Plastic Components
Location : Montville NJ US 07045
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18817-MK
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Sales Engineer to provide technical solutions for precision sealing components as part of supply chain solutions for customers.
- Find new business opportunities and grow existing accounts.
- Assess potential applications of existing products and services and offer solutions that solve client needs, maintaining a high level of product knowledge.
- Review engineering documentation, drawings, models and specifications to ensure adequate information is available to quote and produce products.
- Review and evaluate 3D models and drawings using SolidWorks.
- Travel with Sales Reps on client visits to make technical presentations supporting company's core competencies.
- Provide client requirements to engineering, quality and procurement.
- Maintain documentation for records of opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company CRM.
- Work with customers to resolve issues or difficulties.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in field sales of rubber and plastic engineered components.
- Working knowledge of 3D CAD modeling/design, SolidWorks preferred.
- Familiar with manufacturing concepts, methods, and procedures for plastic and rubber components.
- Experience with CRM software for prospecting, sales quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence.
- Salary plus bonus potential.
- Travel up to 60% nationally.
Contact: Monique Kleiman