Senior Analytical Chemist
Location : Philadelphia PA US 19154
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18677-AB-JC-3
Compensation : 80000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Chemistry
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Analytical Chemist to manage analytical support projects in the process of developing and maintaining new and reformulated products.
- Manage NDA projects from development to approval including preparing document for NDA regulatory filings.
- Conduct physical and chemical testing on raw material, in-process, finished product, development batches and stability samples using GC, LC-MS, UPLC, HPLC, Titration, Dissolution, UV-VIS, IR, and other analytical techniques and instrumentation.
- Investigate and troubleshoot analytical issues.
- Calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment and maintain laboratory to comply with CGMPs, FDA and OSHA.
- Generate SOPs, technical documents, and new instrument Qualification program.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Chemistry (advance degree preferred)
- Minimum 5 years pharmaceutical laboratory experience.
- Proficient with analytical instrumentation such as GC, LC-MS, UPLC, HPLC, Titration, Dissolution, UV-VIS, and IR.
- Excellent project and time management skills, computer literacy, verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills, leadership and teambuilding skills, and problem solving skills.
- Experience implementing statistical techniques.
- Strong knowledge of CGMP, FDA, and OSHA regulations.
Contact: Jessalyn Cotter