Senior CAD Designer - SolidWorks
Location : Clifton NJ US 07013
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19223-BZ1
Compensation : open - 37-40/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : AAS Engineering or CAD
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Senior CAD Designer to generate and update 3D MCAD models for product, tools, and fixture components and assemblies.
- Generate and update detailed dimensioned drawings for components and assemblies (GD&T).
- Generate & update bills of materials.
- Effectively utilize PDM Workgroup and/or Sold Works PDM Enterprise for CAD file management.
- Utilize SolidWorks CAD software (v. 2014 or later), including
- 3D parametric modeling, 2D detailing and dimensioning, and extensive GD&T expereince.
- Generate bills of materials and display states.
- Utilize PDM Workgroup and/or SolidWorks Enterprise PDM.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Engineering Technology or CAD preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience with higher levels of CAD experience (10+ years) highly desirable.
- Specific training / education with SolidWorks MCAD software.
- Minimum 10 years experience with GD&T.
- Experience with Microsoft Work and Excel.
- Experience with plastic and metal parts and assembly design and documentation.
- Medical device design experience rqquired.
- Medical equipment test fixture and test process experience required.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes as they relate to part / assembly design required.
- Design and documentation using ANSI and metric ISO/DIN dimensioning and drafting standards highly desired.
- Certified Solid Works Professional (SCWP) or Certified Solid Works Associate (CSWA) highly desired.
- Electronic documentation review and approval systems highly desired.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky