Senior Electrical Engineer - Building Systems (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)
Location : New Haven CT US 06519
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18782-AS1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Electrical Engineer for the design and project management of electrical building systems.
- The position responsibilities primarily are focused on the design of electrical systems for new facilities, additions, and renovation projects.
- Designs include power distribution, fire alarm, data & communication systems, lighting, and emergency power systems.
- Utilize Revit for design.
- Provide technical leadership for the creation of construction drawings and specifications, existing system studies and master planning efforts.
- Meet with clients, project teams, code officials, contractors, and others to address electrical engineering issues to develop effective working relationships.
- The majority of the project clientele Health Care Facilities, wireless facilities, institutional and multi-family residential.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- PE license required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the consulting industry focused on the design of electrical systems.
- Experience with systems design to include power distribution, fire alarm, data & communication systems, lighting, and emergency power systems.
- Experience with Revit strongly preferred.
- Sustainable design experience is a plus.
Contact: Alex Salewycz