Senior Electrical Engineer - Controls
Location : Fairfield NJ US 07004
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19121-JF1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Electrical Engineer who designs drive and control aspects of all machines to meet customer requirements.
- Uses AutoCAD to generate electrical drawings, assembly drawings, and wiring drawings.
- Produces electrical parts list for bill of materials.
- Develops efficient and economical electrical designs.
- Work with manufacturing to assure final completion of control systems.
- Responsible for electrical machinery issues.
- Specify electrical standards.
- Research and utilize new technologies for improved performance and cost savings.
- Provides electrical support to sales, service and manufacturing.
- Provides guidance and feedback to machine wirers.
- Occasional Travel to customer site for electrical assistance/Project Evaluation.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC Programming.
- Experience with AC Servo Drives, Vector Drives and other machine drive systems.
- Knowledge of HMI's and their interface with Drive and PLC Systems.
- Experience with Auto CAD for electrical layouts and wiring diagrams.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Superior Electro-Mechanical understanding.
- Excellent conceptual ability to create technical drawings from verbal ideas and/or sketches.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
Contact: John Forsatz