Senior Expediter / Scheduler
Location : Morristown NJ US 07960
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19419-JF1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Production Planner responsible for the review of Assigned Sales Orders for Spare Parts, Complete assemblies and Engineered Solutions.
- Identify material requirements as specified by Engineering B/P's, Bills of Material (BOM) and Assembly Specifications.
- Plan, enter, schedule and prepare production work order packages.
- Correlate planning and provide preliminary information with the Machine Shop.
- Compile and prepare material requirement orders for inventory.
- Support individual components and complete assembly procurement.
- Review and verify Shop Order specifications, detail routings, number of pieces, release date, shipping date, etc. for released Work Orders.
- Facilite the On-time Shipment of Finished Product to Customers.
- Work closely with the Production Control Manager, Engineering and Quality Control to achieve production goals and conformance with delivery date commitments and customer requirements.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years of production planning experience in an Aerospace production environment.
- MRP/ERP experience with either SAP or Epicor is desired.
- Ability to create and maintain MS project Schedules is required.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Experience with MS Project preferred.
- Knowledge of AMS 2680/2681 welding with associated NDT requirements is a plus.
- Ability to identify process improvements and communicate them to leadership.
- Ability to identify risk and work with leadership to resolve or mitigate.
- APICS Certification a plus.
Contact: John Forsatz